Re: RC: Horse transport needed

Hi Lif
I would call Susan Rodgers at 706 743-5641 or email her at
vetrodgers@aol.com. They are frequently making cross country runs and
their rates are really low. She is out of vet school for the summer and
makes more runs now--- what more could you want than a vet on-board?!
They took SUPER care of my horses going to my buyers, several times and
James (Susan's husband) is REALLY gentle with the babies and hard to
handle horses. They are breeders themselves so they van handle all types
of horse behavior.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov