Re: RC: Gaited Horses

I haven't started competeing yet, but I am trying to condition my Paso Fino
for endurance riding.  I like my boy because he has a nice willing
temperment, a smooth as silk gait, and is reletively small (14.1 hands).

If you get a Paso, go to someone who breeds them for trail/pleasure type
situations.  The show Paso's can be very high.  My guy is a lot like an Arab
in temperment.  He's still young but given a few years he'll be one heck of a
horse.  But then I'm prejudiced....

Juli and
Alpine (what do you mean, in a few years?????)