Scotts Flat Ride

Nina Vasiliev rides4fun@hotmail.com
Whee!
When they say Scotts Flat is anything but flat they're not kidding!!
We had a great time!  The trail is very challenging and beautiful. Even tho it rained a few days before the ride, the footing was perfect, not too hard or wet.
Ride management was really nice, the ridecamp is yummy
and the completion prizes were great.
RM really took good care of us out at the checks.

This ride is a keeper!  We'll be there next year.  And next time, we're bringing marshmellows to roast in the grill each camp site has!

See you there!

Nina
Ramere, (let's trot some more.)