Re: RC: Christmas Eve

At 05:18 PM 5/17/00 -0400, Rides 2 Far wrote:
>>Ok, ride managers, if you were doing your first serious ride....never
>>having>even competed in a real endurance ride...who would you want to
>invite?
>
>Nancy Gooch. (the world's best timer who makes it all work out)

Every ride we go to up here in the NW, we miss Nancy - she really is the
world's best timer.  She's always nice to everyone, well organized, doesn't
mind telling you what place you're in.  I wish we could fly her up here to
teach these folks how to really do it right!

David LeBlanc
dleblanc@mindspring.com