Christmas Eve

Ok, ride managers, if you were doing your first serious ride....never having
even competed in a real endurance ride...who would you want to invite? While
the technical help of the UAE is really fantastic, I have to admit that as
an organiser, a guest list like the following gives me the willies. But,
man, are there some fantastic horses in town! The course is picked, the vet
check base is laid out, reporters are here (I even got interviewed for BBC
World Service and BBC Arabic Service ...in my bad Arabic no less!) and the
vet checks begin tomorrow. Of course, today the temps were in the mid 30's
and we had blinding sandstorms, but hopefully better tomorrow. Wish me luck.

H. E. Sh. Maktoum bin Mohd Al Maktoum
Mr. Abdullah Bilhab
H.E. Sh. Hamdan bin Mohd Al Maktoum
H.H. Sh. Ahmed bin Mohd Al Maktoum