Re: RC: Anyone there?

Yep.  But it's sure quiet today, huh?  I've been on foal watch and I'm too
tired to work and nothing exciting is happening here.  But if anyone is out
there, please keep your fingers crossed for me that my Appaloosa mare FINALLY
gives birth.  So far, we're at two weeks overdue and she's had a decent sized
bag for the last 3 1/2 weeks.  Sleeeep.  I need sleeep.

Rhonda and Special