RC: The No-Sweat Vent pad

Barb peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

To all of you who responded about my problem with this pad.

I cut it down again, making it just slightly larger than the
over pad (a Skito equalizer) and also cut out around the withers.

It laid  perfectly on my horses back, much better. I think it
needed to have a wither cut- out for this horse.

I rode 10 miles today and I had no problems with it or the horses
back.
I really like the pad, so hope my problem is solved.

Thanks again everyone.
Barb