Mt. Charleston Challenge

Hi all;
The Mt. Charleston Challenge is a few days away. Claire will be at camp on
Thursday. If you need to call; to cancel, enter late, need extra info, or
whatever, call me at home (702) 363-7653 or cell phone (702) 496-6649.
I will be leaving for the mountain Friday at noon. The cell phone will be on,
but I can't promise the service will be working.
Best wishes and drive safely,
Peggie Norton