Kak worm from Cora

Hi all,
I am writing this for Cora who apparently inadvertantly sent a Kak worm thru ridecamp(and possibly wherever else she sent any e-mail).  She wanted me to tell you that she is sorry for the problems it caused and thanks you for alerting her to the problem.  She had the computer people out today, who are taking the info needed back to the experts to make a way to erase this worm from the computer files.  Her disc needed to be completely cleaned out.  There is no block for this worm as yet, it is too new.  McAfee doesn't even have one.  So, when she gets the bug worked out she will post with the info needed to fight this thing.
Sorry for the non-computer lingo...I truly do not understand this whole thing yet.
Katee