Can Someone help me?

Colleen Kirkpatrick polairs210@hotmail.com
Hello fellow endurance riders,
My name is Colleen Kirkpatrick and I live in Minden Nevada
I love endurance riding so much!!!
But I have a problem I don't own a horse trailer so I have
no way of getting my horse to  these wonderful rides.
If there is anyone out that lives in the Carson valley,Carson
city or even the Reno area that would not mind taking me and
my horse to some rides. My horse trailers easy and I am self
reliant and would be willing to pay half of your gas.
I share the same passion as all of you that are in endurance
and it would so make my day if someone would help me out so that I may do the one true thing that I love.
Please Help Me!!!!!
My email is polairs210@hotmail.com

Despratley seeking a ride
Colleen Kirkpatrick