saddle

Hey campers!

I'm in the market for a saddle and I would like some advice. The subject
horse has a rain gutter back, longish, with very little wither and a
very round barrel. He is prone to back problems. I have successfully
used an Orthoflex Traditional (old style) on him, but cannot afford
another. Funds are quite limited so I'm looking for either used or
economical. If any of you have a horse with similar conformation, and
have found a saddle that works well, please e-mail me with the details.
Also, if you have one that you're willing to let go of at a reasonable
price, I would appreciate hearing from you. BTW, this is an arab that is
built like a QH - he's about 15hh and 17 years old.

Thanks,
Kelli
AERC #7521