Re: RC: Prineville ride was grrreat!

>the first check. Dontcha just love it when your horse gives you reasons to
>fall in love with her all over again? I got to meet some of you that I know
>only by your e-mail names. It is such fun being able to put the faces to the
>names. Lynn Glazer was there with her camera and we should get some good
>pictures when she has the time to get them off to us. Met Dot Wiggins and
>played leapfrog with her for awhile. Cole Still adds a lot of flavor to any
>ride. He always puts on a well run ride. He was proudly showing all the
>beautiful Belt Buckle he was awarded for being the Grand Marshal at the
>annual parade. He said that he was warned not to have too fast a parade as
>they all know of his prowess in Endurance. What a grand man he is and he has
>given so much to our sport. Maybe some of you will get a chance to meet him
>at Bandit Springs and to experience the most succinct ride meeting ever.
>Something like "The ride starts over there and finishes right there. There
>will be plenty of water." Now I'll turn it over to the vets."
>I only hope that most of you had as much fun with whatever you did this past
>weekend as I did.

Hi, Pat

I had a great time meeting PNER folks, had done some Idaho rides back
a ways, and hung with the Idaho contingent.  The ride seemed really
well managed, and the weather was ideal.  Sure was glad to wake up to
find the wind gone Saturday morning!  194 entrants, I think, and the
vet checks seemed to flow really smoothly.

My photos did turn out really good, including one of you and Engie,
Pat.  I'll get them ready for the web in the next day or so, as other
committments permit (heck, I'd rather do that than the paying work!)
Over 120 usable shots, you guys can help me ID the folks I don't know
by name.  Most of them are 50 milers, a bunch of 75ers too, at vet 1,
lunch check, and the finish.  25 milers only at vet 1.  When it's
done it will be at http://www.lynnesite.com/prineville.html.

Got to introduce our ReactorPanel saddles to riders and train new
local reps Dawna Bynum-Boyd and Julianna Sowash.  Our missing UPSed
box full of 4 more saddles and accoutrements miraculously showed up
at Dawna's house on Saturday, too late for the ride though ideal for
dealer training.  :-*  If anyone is interested in seeing 'em before
they get shipped elsewhere, please contact Dawna
<DBynum-Boyd@perkinscpas.com>.

Lynne

--
Ontario, California    http://www.lynnesite.com