FOR MEN ONLY

Applies to horse-related activities also (now proper for Ridecamp).

If you are a female you have no business reading this as the Subject
is "For Men Only" and consequently you will not be permitted to
flame the sender.

>>  >> A Report From the 2000 World Women's Liberation
>>  >> Conference:
>>  >>
>>  >> The first speaker, a lady from England stood
>>  >> up and said, "During last years' conference we
>>  >> spoke about being more assertive with our
>>  >> husbands. Well, after the conference I went home
>>  >> and told my husband, Barrington, that I would
>>  >> no longer cook for him and that he would have
>>  >> to do it himself! After the first day, I saw
>>  >> nothing. After the second day, I saw nothing.
>>  >> But on the third day, I saw that he had cooked
>>  >> a wonderful roast lamb." The crowd cheered.
>>  >>
>>  >> The second speaker, a lady from Russia stood up
>>  >> and said, "After last years' conference I went
>>  >> home and told my husband, Ivan, that I would no
>>  >> longer do his laundry and that he would have to
>>  >> do it himself. After the first day, I saw nothing.
>>  >> After the second day,I saw nothing. But on the
>>  >> third day, I saw that he had done not only his
>>  >> own washing, but my washing as well." The crowd
>>  >> again cheered.
>>  >>
>>  >> The third speaker, a Cajun lady from Thibodeaux,
>>  >> Louisiana, stood up and said, "Afta last years'
>>  >> conference, I went rat home and tole dat lazy
>>  >> Coonass husband'a mine, Boudreaux, dat I wadn't
>>  >> gonna do no mo'a his cookin', cleanin' or shoppin'
>>  >> and dat he wuz gonna have to do it all fer hissef."
>>  >> The crowd got to their feet and roared approval.
>>  >> When it became quiet, she continued, "And I
>>  >> tole'em I wadn't gonna be doin' no mo cleanin'
>>  >> 'em nasty crawfeesh, giggin' no mo boolfrogs and
>>  >> water dawgs, skinnin' none'a dem musrats and
>>  >> nutrias or check'n no mo catfeesh trotlines."
>>  >> The crowd went wild - the cheering and clapping
>>  >> lasted for at least five minutes. When it again
>>  >> became calm, she continued, "Afta the fust day,
>>  >> I didn't saw nuttin'.  Afta the second day, I
>>  >> didn't saw nuttin' too.  But afta the tird day,
>>  >> I could saw a little bit outta my left eye."

John and Meshack
http://www.bypass.com/~ayers (Vermont Equestrian Activities)
Secretary/Treasurer Vermont Arabian Horse Association