RC: Instruction Videos

Hi Denise -
    Go to www.roundpen.com which is the webpage of "Trail Less Travelled" magazine, the journal of natural horsemanship.  You can buy training videos by Buck Brannaman, Ray Hunt, Bryan Neubert, Sally Swift, Dennis Reis, etc.  (John Lyons and Pat Parelli aren't there.)
    I like the mag and I've bought several things from "roundpen" and been satisfied.
Laney