RC: slantload v.s straight load

I personally have a 14ft goosneck stocktype trailer. we comfortably can fit
three across the back with the middle partion closed. All three ride side by
side comfortably. The only argument we have is WHO gets the middle and what
two get the Window. YES this has occured before. I also wrap legs in doing
so. I can't seem to get this across to my friend who's mare injured herself
while arguing over the window seat! after a 30 minute stop to fix the
injury,swapping horses you'd think she would give up and wrap. When we need
to haul more than three we can fit four and a pony in it by riding slant.we
just move the partion back ajust our "tack room" and off we go.
If you are buying a first I would reccomend a stock type. They are lighter
sturdier and will resale much faster and you won't loose as much money. Also
they are less expensive. I will add that if you are to resale you can have a
much wider variety of potential customers. I will eventually get a nicer
trailer. I also might add I saw an advertisement in Virginia that a trailer
company up there has leases available. Rent a trailer for the season trade
it in at the end and pick out a new one for the next year!! That was a great
idea I would not have to worry about storage or maintence. Those trailers
with all that jazzy stuff does need maintence...
Just a thought.
Carla (gotta go move my stuff trailride tomorrow!)
Ansata ( I get to goooooo?????whoooopiiiieeeeeeee!!!!)
Haley (can't I come??????)
Rob (oh joy i get to ride pyscho idiot!)