RC: RC: slant load vs straight load

My husband is in the Marine Corps so we move alot...I had a straight load
trailer, 4 horse, we moved from North Carolina to Calif. my horses wouldn't
eat or drink, we had to stop alot...they lost alot of weight.  I bought my
slant load and we move from Calif back to North Carolina same time of year
same everything...they ate and drank actually gained weight, were
energetic... Big diffrence!!!!  The horses that used to be hard to load now
literly jump in the trailer, I mean really actually pull the lead out of my
hand getting in the trailer.  Yes there is a diffrence...get a slant load
your horses will love you for it.  The last time we moved back across the
country I even stopped and did a ride...
Injun...can we go mom!
Epic...wait for me, I wanna go too
Anna...oh boy, get in the trailer
Melody...leave me alone...I'm too fat
Molly...you young whipper snappers
Wyoming (dog)  get in the truck, get in the truck...