RC: Trailers-Maryland Expo

For people near Timonium, MD looking for a trailer, the Horse World Expo
this weekend has ALOT of different co's/dealers represented.
I think most of the major mfgr's are represented and have several models
on the floor.

With so many trailers to look at, how does a regular person determine
what is true quality construction and value? They all look great to me.
If someone who understands the construction issues could post, I think
it would help alot of us.

For trail riders, TROT has a booth as well as the Old Dominion.
The fellow with the "Bitless Bridle" has a booth in the main building
(can't remember the number) and Bit of Britain seems to have a large
selection of Myler bits which I have seen discussed here.
Roger's not there this year (said he didn't want to get stuck in another
ice storm like last year) and I don't think Teddy is but I didn't make
it to the other building. There is also a licensed physical therapist
for RIDERS there which I found interesting- who will help the rider with
physical issues and exercises- she mainly travels with the hunter/jumper
circuit and helps those riders (also in main building). I had fun
watching her teaching people different exercises on the big ball thing.

And here's a plug for Trail Blazer- hope you don't mind!!
Alot of the national magazines have free drawings for subscriptions
including Trail Blazer. If you are there and come to booth 503 (Doug
Hannum's Equine Therapy) you can sign up to win a free subscription to
Trail Blazer- 2 drawings daily.
Deb LaBerge