RC: RC: slant load vs straight load

I also have a slant load. My first horse, my first trailer. She came home to
me in the former owners 3 horse slant load. Loaded great. No prob. When I
went to move her, she refused to get into my friends straight load 2 horse.
We had quite a problem and a couple hours later, finally got her in. She
never got into my straight load after that. She panicks in straight loads. I
sold my trailer and got a  2 horse slant load stock. Now she can see what's
going on behind her all the time. It now takes 10 seconds to get her in.