Picking on Howard

<< In a message dated 1/12/2000 10:06:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
 Howard4567@aol.com writes:

 << John must be snowed in.  He's got nothing better to do than pick on me
and
  cabin fever's setting in.  That's OK John, I'm going to an Endurance Ride
  tomorrow and ten bucks says you're not!!  So nothing you can say or do will
  irritate me whatsoever.  And three weeks after that I'm going on another
 one.
   How many rides have you done this month up there in Vermont?   >>

     Aww, Howard, no fair using our Northern weather against us!!!
(Besides,
 we'll getcha back in the summer . . .<g>)

 Trish & pretty David (who has snow on his back right now . . .)
 Grand Blanc, Michigan >>