Re: RC: RE: Re: weight division points

With the records in hand it should be easy to modify the rule as "desired" and
recalculate the points to see if in fact there was any change in the standing
at the end of the year based on the proposed new rule.  I would suspect that
changes in the results would be rare.  If this is a case then there is no
problem.  By going to some sort of rule where the weight division points need
to be calculated on the number in weight division rather than overall number,
then this information would be required to be part of the results in EN (which
it now is not) so that a rider can check the accuracy of the results within his
30 day limit.

My view is "if it ain't broke don't fix it."  By tinkering with a rule that has
precedent and history, one may just end up with something that is worse.

Truman
AERC #8217

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com