Cevi's updates

Juliua Stroup horsewmn@aol.com
I wanted to send a little blurb about how Cevi and all of us are doing.

She's been home since Nov 5 and has come a long way (Thank God).  She still has some physical and mental issues that we're working through, but it's coming along.  Her WebPage is
hometown.aol.com/horsewmn/cevi.html
if you'd like to see how things are progressing.  This is where I put her updates and pictures (when I get new ones).  I wanted to thank you all for your prayers and thoughts,  we felt them.
Love you all and hope to see you on there on the trail (well, I may be P&R'ing this year, so be nice to me).  God bless you.
-Juliua

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-