Re: Gaurd dogs rubies!

I have a anatolina  , he's a great dog. My kids love him, has a great
temperament. Has a mean bone in his body! No one gets out of their car who
doesn't know him, he's is so big.He's great at keeping the stray dogs and
wildlife out  of our farm yard we have rabbits, chickens ,horses too many
cows and he keeps a eye on it all! He has only left the farm alone once.
Not on his own,he was sprayed in the eyes by a skunk, got lost on the way to
town,my hubby took him along to the vets with a cow,just put him in the
stock trailer as he too big to  put in the cab. He got scared on the way and
some how jump out(some where along the way). We found him later that day
running down the road , no caller.He now wears a bright orange caller as he
looked so bad I'm surprised he didn't of get shot.His eyes were all full og
goo and red, he was foaming at the mouth(it was ahot day ).When we got him
to the vet said ,Spike looked  like Ol Yellor just before he was shot!
To keep the endurance related he loves to come along when we ride. Just have
to keep an eye on him so he doesn't run after a fox or something or go after
my brother-in-laws dogs. He will come right back and heel when we call. They
are good dogs! Don't know where to find one as ours was a give away at the
sales barn,was dropped off by a Texas  trucker. Whata deal!
Tami and Annie (  he's OK he gos after the collie who use to try to get me!)
and Spike ( named by 6 year old girl, you know she loves the Rugrats)