Learning Lessons (was Death in Ridecamp and Syria)

> Angie can try >and have >me eliminated from AERC;

Actually, I only offered to forward e-mails.  As I recall, you promised
not to mention me in any more articles unless I attacked you, which I
didn't, and I believe you've mentioned me at least 3 times since then,
including submitting at least one article for publication. However, I
wasn't overly upset at my name being mentioned in Death Visits Ridecamp,
since there were no misquotes attributed to me.

I did forward the posts that were sent to me, but was informed that they
were just a drop in the bucket to what they'd received.  The mentioning
of my name in your stories is to me a separate issue.  I didn't care for
the article, I cringed at the thought that *anyone* would put a seriously
compromised horse in a trailer all night, especially a horse that's so
tall he barely fits inside.  If the vet said he couldn't eat, I would
have made him a muzzle, or held him all night before I'd have done that.
The sexual stuff was really disgusting, in an "oh gag" sort of way.  The
religious stuff was unconvincing, though I'd be happy to be proven wrong.
 But like you said, your goal was to get everyone's attention and not
much seems to deter you from that.

Please drop my name from further posts/submitted articles, etc. like you
promised,  and I'll be happy to loose the notoriety.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.