Re: RC: No Sweat Vent Pad

In a message dated 5/12/00 11:24:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Vallonelee@aol.com writes:

<< I know that we all talked about this product recently but I can't seem to
 find where I put the their information.  Can anyone help?  Web page, snail
 mail, phone number, anything would be appreciated.

It's:  www.dixiemidnight.nv.switchboard.com/     these pads are the dangedest
things  I've only had mine a few weeks, but so far as I can tell, it works
exactly as advertised.

pat farmer