Re:: Los Alamos Fire Update]

Saw a very heartening report on an Albuquerque station this afternoon (we don't get TV but happened to be near one... every local business that's got a TV is turned to updates on the fire).

1)  Because this is a "small" state in terms of population, just about everyone knows someone directly affected by the fire.  This brings a real immediacy to the situation.
2)  The Red Cross said that they had so many food & clothing & other donations that they requested that people NOT send anything more - of course money is always appropriate (even though they've been getting lots of that too).

I think this outpouring of aid is what is truly in people's hearts.  Ever the optimist.... Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609