Fw: BOD: Article

Genie Stewart Spears has authored a wonderful 8 page article in the May
issue of Arabian Horse World, titled "Welfare of Horses Main Issue at
AERC CONVENTION".
It contains interviews with many of our Vets, including Jamie Kerr, Kerry
Ridgeway, Ann Stuart, Trish Dowling, Nancy Loving & Jim Baldwin.   This
article contains photos and other interviews with some of our National
Champions and members, as well.  A description of AERC and its goals is
included.  It is a well written piece.
If you don't subscribe, perhaps you should..and definitely borrow a copy
of this issue from a friend.

 The only negative I can say is it did not have an accompanying AD to let
readers know how to contact us.

Randy