Re: RC: RACISM

In a message dated 05/11/2000 1:23:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tracey@tbt.co.za writes:

<<  how did the term "wet-back" originate?   >>

This is a term that was used when people started illegally crossing the
boundary rivers by swimming between Mexico and the US.  If someone knows
otherwise, I am willing to be educated, but I think I have this right.

Barbara