showers

I have solved the shower problem by using a Hotman (it does work great) and standing in a thing called a utility pan so I don't get the floor all wet. I tend to keep stuff in the back of my trailer and didn't want everything getting soaked. I got the pan at the hardware store for about $5-6. It is approximately 2.5' x 3' sturdy, light weight plastic.  My kids say it looks like a giant cat litter box.       :)

In very wet dreary NE