Re: RC: Nina's post

At 12:54 PM 5/10/00 -0400, you wrote:
the sexual proclivities of the author and his fantasies about another rider

We haven't gotten our EN yet.  However, I don't recall reading in the article Howard posted on Ridecamp anything about this subject.  If someone saved the article, could you send me that part (privately)?  It must have been a doozy and I'm really surprised I didn't notice it!  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609