Re: RC: The Making of Endurance Horse2

In a message dated 5/8/00 10:36:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, EquesB@aol.com
writes:

<< Well, quite frankly Roger, I for one am glad Omni will not eat the VC,
 between Kaboot and Goat theres hardly anything left now!  ;->> <VBG>  >>

Hey!  Goat resembles that remark!  I told Roger to bring Omni next to Goat.
Coujur (who loves Goat) actually has been finishing all his meals at rides
where Goat is.  Might have something to do with Goat's big butt, watching him
like a hawk.

Nina