Re: RC: Re: Bloodwork Results

suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<  Se .9 - 3.0 mg/dl >>

Recent work by Schering and normals being reported out of a great many labs
are now saying that Se normals should be 2 to 2.5 mg/dl (although they are
more usually reported as ppb (so would be 200 to 250 ppb).  Clinically, even
with the old normals we used to use (where 150 ppb was considered the low end
of normal) we often saw clinical signs at that level (not always tie-ups, but
just general muscle stiffness, poor hair coats, pica appetites, reluctance to
work, etc.) that would abate when we got the levels higher.

Heidi