shoes

i hutchings ihutch@jps.net
Can anyone out there recommend a shoe.  My last ones fell apart and they do not make them any more.  I have tried sneakers, and all terrain shoes but after i get of my horse and start to walk/run any distance my feet fall asleep and then deep pain sets in.  i have tried inserts but they are not helping.  Any one have the same problems.