Fwd: RC: Re: ragging on show horses (was backyard stallions)

In a message dated 5/8/00 12:30:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<< Thank goodness there ARE still folks out there who stick to their
standards
 and are brave enough to breed GOOD horses that do not fit the extremes of
 what is being shown and placed today.  We see those horses doing well in
 disciplines such as dressage, jumping, cutting, reining, and yes, endurance
 and CTR--not to mention just being fun to own and ride.  And on the trails
 and in the dressage courts, one still sees visions of the show horse of
 yesteryear.  He's alive and well, but you won't find him these days in the
 show ring--or at least not wearing ribbon at the end of the class, in most
 cases. >>
here here! and here we all are!

---- Begin included message ----