Chimayo Chile

Dear Talissa,

Thank you so much for putting on a gorgeous ride.  It is definitely a
ride worth returning to, for the trail is just amazing - one can never
get tired of it.  The variety of terrain is just incredible - mountains
(long climbs), ridges, streams, drop offs - and the views are
spectacular.  Nothing in my regular experience can compare to riding in
the bottom of the arroyos - it is quite a feeling.  The trails are very
well marked, and everyone was so nice.  Hanna and I are very glad we
came, and the rest of my family had a great time, too.  I know it is a
lot of work - thank you so much for doing this for us and giving us this
incredible opportunity.  Now we feel ready for Tevis - your trail is so
challenging that it gives us more than a taste of what we might
encounter there!

Thanks again!

Anna