Re: RC: (no subject)

It's about the size of a 60 ml syringe, and it has a little thing that shoots
out real fast, but just a 1/4 to 1/2 inch.  They do it fast a couple of times
in each area, and then do some funky strength testing if they are adjusting a
human.  We have a limited selection of horse chiros here in Eastern Wa.  One
that uses a mallet and hammers on the horses.  They are afraid of it, you
have to cover their eye on that side.  I had the guy out ONE TIME, because he
is a good people chiro, and just about died when I saw his adjustment!  For
now I'm just putting DMSO on her hocks.

jeri (guess its time to catch up on gardening)
Fog (I HATE dmso)
Misty Moon (Now she's gonna want ME to do LD again)