Stallion Quality???

I am responding to Kim's email about the stallion that she feels is not
breeding quality.  Kim, in my opinion, your email to Ride Camp was
inappropriate.  I have no knowledge or opinion of the person in qustion's
breeding program, so I have no opinion of it.  However, I feel that it is
inappropriate to post a highly inflamable, personal slam against these
people in an international forum.  I am always disappointed to see this
type of post on RideCamp.