RE: Olympic equestrian coverage

I would urge those who are interested in supporting the newest Olympic
equestrian sports consider registering on this website and under the
"feedback" section mentioning that you'd like to see information regarding
reining and endurance riding as well as the older equestrian sports...  It
would be nice to see participants interviewed as well.

My sister, a reporter for the Alameda Newsgroup sent this message:

Anyone interested in the equestian aspects of the Olympics should go to
www.nbcolympics.com
It gives schedules of trials, descriptions of the events, etc. This year
there will be an additional 200 - plus hours of coverage through NBC's cable
channels MSNBC and CNBC and the network has promised this year dressage will
be televised as well as eventing and jumping.
You can ask questions through the site as well.
Susan Young

Best wishes,
Vickie Smith
Lincoln, Vermont
trying to follow endurance riding and reining!