Re: RC: (no subject)

She is a people chiro, too.  All she uses is that little device, I think it's
called an activator.  She does the entire back and neck with it.

I went out today to ride, and Fog's less-worn-shoe hock was a bit puffy.  The
only thing I did yesterday was a little ring work, asking her to half pass in
both directions, a bit more in that direction.  I'm thinking that as Truman
said, there's something going on there.  I'm pretty sure I'm not going to
Prineville, I just don't feel real good about it.  I rode my other horse, her
Mom (Misty Moon) today instead.  She's the one that had some muscle damage
problems last year, and I promised myself I wouldn't do endurance on her
anymore.  So I might be out most of this season.  jeri