Advertising your backyard stallion..

This really disturbed me.. Please , does anyone feel the way I do about this kind of breeding. It bothers me that these people are advertising there horse as a stud when he is not stallion quality, then  at the same time saying that $50 of th e   booking fee goes to rescue horses in need! Shouldn't they look at what they are doing that could be adding to our problem!!
   . Shouldn't we be trying to help the horses that need our help instead of adding to the problem.
   They are nice looking horses, but NOT at all stud quality. There confirmations is far from appealing and their lineage is not very spectacular either. Just because he is a sweet horse does not mean you should go and breed him. He would make a very suitable gelding, why they are breeding him is beyond me.
   I do give them a pat on the back for their effort in rescuing horses. But maybe they don't see what others do about thier situation...
   We should be saving horses, not breeding crap to add to the problem.
  I am sorry if this seems harsh but you got me on a very sour subject here.
   On  the  page they are selling their mares with FREE breeding to the Stallion. Not thinking that maybe a standerdbred mare should not be breed in the condition she looked in that photo. Or that standerdbreds and paints are two completely different breeding type. it is very unfortanitite that we have people like them breeding as they are, and still at the same time claiming they are rescuing horses.
    The person say that the $50 dollar booking fee goes to the rescue horses HAHA
that sets my nerves on end. We should ONLY be breeding top quality mares to top quality studs. And that's it. Do you see  how many horses go to the slaughter every year. How many that do not get  rescued. Why, because people breed the wrong thing and they RUIN what was a wonderful breed.
  They breed because they think their stallion is cute, or that they want foals, or well hey why geld him when we can make money by breeding him. Not taking into notice that to have a stud quality horse there is so much more than that.
   We look for outstanding Pedigree, incredible disposition, floating and free movement, stunning beauty, flawless conformation, history, Showing record, foaling crop to suitable mares, and so much more.And most of all  that your mare would fit well with the stud. And people spend the time to advertise their stud the right way, and take quality photos when there horse looks the best and not a pasture picture of a stained dirty shaggy little shetland pony looking Pinto.

    I think this add just hit me on a sour subject *LOL
  Please tell me I am not alone in this..
Kim

Link below to thier page
http://www.homestead.com/belloaksstable/staion.html