Re: RC: (no subject)

My gelding travelled with his rear end out to the left, had a lead pref
(right), and a diagonal pref(left). He found downhill difficult. Hind feet
wore down alot on the outside.Shoulder and rump muscled slightly
unsymetrically.  He finally curbed his right hock. Vet said just bad luck.
Then he popped a splint left front. I knew there had to be some underlying
problem. Took him to Dr. Waldron and she videotaped him on a treadmill at a
walk and trot. He rotates(severely) his right hind leg during the weight
bearing phase of the stride. You couldn't really see it until you ran the
tape back in slow motion. I'm not saying this is your problem, but something
to keep in mind. Good luck.

                                             Shelly in DE