LDs and 50's

In a message dated 5/4/00 10:29:26 AM !!!First Boot!!!, rides2far@juno.com
writes:

<< No LD's passed me that day, but a few sure blew me off the
 trail at Hahira.  Santini and I decided to just take to the woods till
 the 10 or so front runners had charged by.

I think I actually have a solution to the mixing of 25's and 50's.  What if
the LDs started 90 minutes sooner than the 50's?  What a concept!  My guess
is it would eliminate the gaggle at the vet checks cause the 25's would be
through the first vet check by the time the 50's came in from their first
loop.

The 25's wouldn't be done but most of them should be on their second and
final loop.  With the longer daylight hours now I think something like this
should be considered at the larger rides.  Don't you think it might be a good
idea?

cya,
Howard