self contained campers

We sleep in our vehicle - a Ford van. So is that self contained? If not, does
the government plan on buying me a camper? You mean these people were booted
completely out of the park? Did they have the option to sleep in their
car/truck or horse trailer or are we talking thrown out on their butts?
Sorry, I missed the beginning of the whole confusing mess.

                                            Shelly in DE