Re: RC: english cantle bags for Wintec

I had one of the cantle bags for the single flap wintec. The straps run under
the saddle to the front dee rings. It caused white marks on Jabar's back. I
tried and tried to remake the bags but nothing worked. I ended up with a
pommel bag from sportack. Not the slimline thing, they call it sportpack
withers bags. $45. I had 2 easyboots and 2 water bottles in it, plus misc
junk. It doesn't bounce that bad at all.  If your saddle has dees on the back
you could put dees on the cantle bag to tie your bag to the saddle. My cantle
bag had a sleeve to go over the cantle to keep it off the horse's back, and
just tied to the rear dees it wouldn't stay on. I thought cutting into the
flaps would cause the saddle to self destruct.

                                          Shelly in DE