Robert Williamson

Well I have recieved some fiery Emails concerning my letter to Robert
Williamson.
Let me tell you a few things.
Being the gentleman he is he certainly explained himself to me. I am sure
that some of you would love to get your claws into the guy but let me tell
you this much. I will not share the letter since it was a personal note. I
am sure he will read this If he feels it necessary to post it that will be
his choice.
But I will post a fact. This has NOT been the first time that this has
happened to the poor guy. As a matter of fact, according to the letter it
wasn't the second.
I have a couple of questions that are pretty much common sense,
1) How long does it take realistically to put on a ride from planning stage
to the end.
2) If you have to have a certain deadline to meet as to the accommodations
for the campers and horses, would it not be a fair assumption to get the
permission you need from the Park, Forest service, or etc first???
3)Would it not be in best advice to give Specific directions if you feel
their may be a problem in the ride..ie. Camping, facilities, usage area, the
fact your horse needs pads?
4) Where was ride management during all this or did I miss that? I reread
all the posts and I must have missed it or were they not informed of this?
I will say this out of all the nasty mails I received...I did get some
results. I did receive a reply from Robert Williamson. I will go out there
one day now that I have heard from him. I told him I appreciated his
response. However being notifyed,I will be fully enclosed. I did want to
know where the heck I will put my Blow up barn. I haven't heard back......I
am sure I will.
Carla (the squeaky wheel gets the grease)
Ansata (how about my squeaky tummy mommmmm!)
Haley (mine is beyond squeak it is rumblin like a harley!)
Rob (I keep hearing a motorcycle???)