Fw: Burro (donkey) question?

Hi girls (I mean Ladies)

I subscribe to a list for endurance riders - thought Merle might be
interested in chatting with this lady.  BY all means cc ridecamp, so we can
all hear what Merle's advice is re:  burro training. (I can't wait, I'm
dying)

Don't worry - these are all real people.  It's amazing what I've learned
from them over this computer in the last six months.  Had some good laughs
and made some friends too.   Most of them have a great sense of humor
(well, we all have our days, don't we?)

Celia