american river ride

I just thought I would let you all know I jetted off an email to the guy
that Heather posted. Yep I was a bit nasty about it.
I did mention that I would be sure to cross this park off my list. I assured
him that some money would no longer be there. Hence Donations, camping fees
and things of that nature would probably go down due to the results of the
emails I have seen.
I have learned that Nothing speaks more in volumes if you hit them in the
pocket book. The nads work too but I can't bail all ya'll out. I am sure
that some of my tax money will end up there... but my hard earned extra
dough that I reserve to add donations to when I visit parks with my
horses,friends and family will not be at this one. Even though I am in
Alabama (soon to be KY). I will be out that way one day!
Hit them in the purse....Hit them in the higher ups...for goodness sake hit
them. Even if it is an email!!
Carla (okay who wants to bum my soap box?)
Ansata (way to go mom!! oh oh oh oh oh!!)
Haley (that soap box is getting kinda old!)
Rob (get down before you break your neck)