Re: Plenty of blame to go around American River Ride

Here's a thought for tenters with no self contained camper...set up a cot
inside your trailer.  Couldn't that be considered "self contained"?  That's
where our "guests" sleep who come along on rides with us to crew or just
hang out.

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.