RIDER WANTED for MALIBU

IN the interest of "explaining" to our 12 year old daughter the VALUE of
keeping up her studies and getting goods grades, I am looking for a good
rider who wants to ride this ride and doesn't have a horse. You will of
course have to pass MY muster, but two of our horses are signed up and ready
fo the 30 miler, and while I would hate to leave on at home afte all this
work, oru daughterr has reliquished her right to ride. If you are a good
rider, take good care of a horse, and don't mind taking youf tiem on this
rought course, please email.
Sandy