Cruppers

Dayle Hosek dayle.hosek@enloehealth.com
Well, I am going on another very hilly ride, and need to get the little horse adjusted to his new crupper.  Suggestions from the group as to how to approach this, and also how do I adjust it so that it fits, works and does not rub on the boy?  Did put the saddle (sans stirrups and leathers) on the guy, attached the crupper best I could and did some round pen work with him (added a cavelleti so he had something to focus on other that his tail....did fine except when cantering - bucked a bit.  But really would like advice from the group.  We have about two weeks to work thru this...and thanks.  Love the interaction and ideas from everyone!

Dayle and BJ the wonder horse (or so he keeps telling me!)