Re: RC: Re: Re: Re: Grass before a ride

My horses are such pigs (guess you can also call it taking care of
themselves) that if there is anything in sight to eat, they will get upset if
not allowed to munch, thus driving up their heartrate.  So I let them eat as
it keeps them calm.
Quick recoveries have been one of their strong points.
If they don't want to eat anything & everything in sight, it's a red flag to
me!

Nancy & Tempo (are you implying I'm not 100% equine?!?!?!?)
Md